On Thursday, the Bucs quarterback was inquired about Alex Guerrero's comments

Information Flash top headlines for September 23 Flash top headings are right here. Take a look at what's clicking Foxnews.com. Tampa fl Bay

Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady came to the protection of Alex Guerrero on Thursday after his longtime personal fitness instructor slammed Expense Belichick.

Guerrero made the statements in a meeting with the Boston Herald, saying the fabulous head train "never ever progressed" as well as dealt with older players like they were still young. Guerrero slammed the Patriots train less than 2 weeks before Brady faces his previous group in New England.

Brady was asked about Guerrero's comments to the paper.

"I have terrific regard and appreciation for my time there," Brady stated, through ESPN. "I had 20 excellent years there. I kinda spoke that the last 18 months. It was a great time in my life. But I'm actually pleased to be right here. And I assume we have actually done some great things in a short period of time.

"I really enjoy the colleagues that I have that I'm playing with here. I love the gamers, love the instructors. The company's been impressive. Again, it's simply a great deal of thankfulness for me. Everyone has safety feelings as well as feelings as family and friends participants. That's simply component of remaining in sports. A lot of people who-- due to the fact that they're not available-- they want to shield, and also it's a very caring, caring thing that people do.

THE ONE DOUBT MAC JONES CAN'T LEAVE THROUGHOUT PROMISING PATRIOTS BEGIN

"But from my point ofview, I had a good time," Brady added. "But actually my focus has been attempting to be the best I can be for this group, attempting to head out and be a winning quarterback, to be a championship-level quarterback for this group as well as this organization because they absolutely deserve it. I made a commitment to them, as well as I wish to meet it."

In an interview with the Boston Herald, Guerrero claimed the means Belichick treated players was consistent with the time Brady existed, and also it didn't precisely fit what the future Hall of Popularity quarterback needed.

"I assume, in time, with Tom, as Tom got involved in his late 30s or very early 40s, I think Bill was still attempting to treat him like that 20-year-old kid that he composed. And also all the gamers, I assume, understood Tom was different," Guerrero explained. "He's older, so he should be discriminated. As well as all the players, none of them would have cared that he was discriminated. I believe that was such a Costs point. He never progressed. So you can't deal with somebody that remains in his 40s like they're 20. It doesn't function."

Brady and also Guerrero have dealt with the "TB12 approach," a strategy to wellness as well as health the seven-time Super Bowl champ has actually attributed for allowing him to play in the NFL as long as he has.

Guerrero has actually contended least one previous encounter with the Patriots. In 2017, Belichick removed the fitness instructor of his team benefits, and he was reportedly outlawed from the group airplane and only enabled to deal with Brady.

Fox News' Ryan Gaydos contributed to this record.