is calling his shot: multiple sacks versus the Cleveland Browns. Because of injuries, it remains to be seen which Browns offensive deal with will certainly draw the Denver Broncos star pass rusher for Thursday night's game between 2 3-3 groups. But also for Miller, no matter.

"I will certainly play well in this video game. I'm (mosting likely to) go off. It's gon na be an excellent game for me. I don't want to assure a win for my teammates, but I assure I have ... I do not intend to put the pressure on those individuals this time. I put the pressure on me. I'm gon na have a great video game. I'm gon na head out there and play well, obtain a pair sacks," Miller said.

Amid myriad Browns injuries, the majority of which are on the offensive side of the round, the condition of beginning offending takes on and continues to be vague. Neither played in to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, and also neither joined practice on Monday or Tuesday. In their absence on Sunday, the Browns played and at offending deal with. Miller generally hurries against the right deal with-- he notched both of his sacks in a season-opening win over the New York Giants from that side-- but he can quickly turn to rush the left deal with if that's where the Browns show most prone.

"I do not know who the tackle is that I'm breaking, however I'm (mosting likely to) eliminate him. I'm (mosting likely to) kill him as well as the various other man also beyond, and I'm mosting likely to play incredibly well, and I'm mosting likely to make plays for my group, and, yeah, I'm (mosting likely to) set us as much as win this ready certain," stated Miller, who additionally noted he'll be looking to beat Browns star pass rush.

After scratching at the very least half a sack in each of the Broncos' very first four video games this season, Miller has been held sackless since. The Broncos' group success has somewhat mirrored his sack production, which hasn't been shed on the eight-time Pro Bowler.

"If you look at this season, the initial 3 games I had a pair sacks as well as we won those video games. These last three video games, I didn't do as much," Miller pointed out. "So if I can play well as well as I can get sacks and also I can find a means to interfere with the game, we'll win. Pressure's on me to play well. I will certainly play well."

The obstacle has actually been released.

Regardless of who has the ability to take it on in Cleveland.